You've seen the car of your dreams. Whether it's a nippy little Chevrolet Spark for that around-town driving experience or a family-friendly Renault Duster LE, it ticks all the right boxes for you and your lifestyle. But how do you pay for it?
An outright cash buy is usually not an option unless you have a healthy bank balance. so you'll need to consider the various different auto finance UAE dealers offer.
At Al Futtaim Automall, we want to make buying your dream car easier, especially if you’re looking for a certified pre-owned option in tip-top condition. Not only can we sell you a pre-owned car, but we can also buy your old one at the best market value. And with various used car finance deals on offer, we can make it more affordable for you to buy a car in the UAE.
What’s on offer?
At Al Futtaim Automall, we understand just how big an investment a high-quality pre-owned car is. Our most straightforward finance deals provide you with easy-to-manage contracts where you know exactly how much you're paying every month.
To start the process, you'll need to double-check that you're eligible for one of our car finance options. It takes as little as 30 seconds and a few short questions to check your eligibility online. Once you've completed the finance questionnaire, you can explore the models on offer that match your finances.
We’ll never recommend a pre-owned car that doesn’t match your personal financial circumstances, to ensure that you’re not overstretching your budget.
Once you've picked your model, you can work with our finance team to determine the best way to pay for your used car.
Top up with a trade-in
If you have a good quality car sitting on your driveway and you want to use it to supplement your used car finance deal, selling or trading in your car at Al Futtaim Automall can add a substantial amount of cash to your balance.
You can get an instant online valuation of your car by tapping the details into our online calculator. You’ll then get a valuation based on the current market value. That means you’ll get a fair price for your car without the hassle of having to sell it privately. The money can be in your account within an hour, or you can top up your finance deal using the funds paid for your old car.
Who provides the finance?
Al Futtaim Automall works with some of the UAE's most respected preferred banks and Joint banks, although our finance team have the ability to arrange a one-off deal with your bank if you wish. This makes arranging finance quick and easy. Thanks to our established partnerships with major UAE lenders, we can find you the best rates and the most flexible payment plans. No matter what your budget or your needs, you get affordable finance and the car of your dreams.
My current car has outstanding finance on it. Will that be a problem?
No. If you sell your car through Al Futtaim Automall, we’ll take care of all the financial arrangements to ensure your obligations are fulfilled.
What is EMI?
EMI stands for Equal Monthly Instalments. If you take out a used car finance agreement with us, we’ll work with you to make it as affordable as possible. To help you budget, we can arrange for your finance to be paid back in equal monthly instalments, so you know exactly how much you’re paying every month.
How much deposit do I have to pay?
With our finance deals and hire purchase arrangements, you need to pay a 20% deposit on the price of the car. Your EMI arrangement then breaks the remaining 80% into equal monthly instalments.
Your seven-day money-back guarantee
At Al Futtaim Automall, we want you to be 100% happy with your pre-owned car. If you decide you don’t want the car within seven days of purchase, you can either exchange or return the vehicle. You’ll be refunded the amount you’ve paid (minus some non-refundable charges).
To find out more about Al Futtaim Automall’s car finance options in the UAE, contact us today or drop into your nearest Automall showroom and talk to one of our friendly team.